Securing your data while detecting and preventing vulnerabilities.
You can focus on business operations while we ensure you are out of harm’s way
Cyber threats are on the rise and growing in complexity. Meanwhile, the economy is forcing organizations to drive down their operational costs while still maintaining an aggressive and proactive security posture. Added to this equation are the increased pressures to have comprehensive information security policies in place, regulations surrounding compliance, the expansion of networks, and a growing mobile workforce.
Chelsea Technologies’ Security offerings act jointly to secure your data while detecting and preventing vulnerabilities that threaten your organization’s information security. With Secure IT, Chelsea Technologies will position your business to operate efficiently in compliance with the SEC, HIPAA, SOX, FFIEC, FISMA, PCI DSS and other regulating bodies. We offer various security assessments to measure the effectiveness of your organization’s security measures. The results of these assessments uncover where your highest risks and gaps are located that threaten the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your organization’s data. Chelsea Technologies uses these results to recommend necessary actions to reduce your overall risk and strengthen your information security.
Contact our sales team to schedule a comprehensive security analysis.
- vCISO (Virtual Chief Information Security Officer)
- Comprehensive 24×7 Monitoring & Incident Response
- Real-time Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Security Incident Response
- Data Loss Prevention & Analysis
- Security Risk Assessments
- Web Filtering for Known Malicious Websites
- Security Patch Management
- Managed Firewall
- Penetration Testing
- Device Encryption
- Virus/Malware Inspection
- Secure & Compliant Remote Access
- Active alert management and incident resolution
- Intrusion detection and prevention solutions to mitigate malicious network traffic
- Data loss prevention discovers, monitors and protects data to prevent costly data breaches
- Security assessments uncover risks and gaps in network environment